We need help… and that’s okay !Anonymous
Decoded’s mission is to bridge the gap between mental health and the African American community with our inclusive, interactive and informative events. You can help #BecomeTheSolution by sponsoring an individual for our programming by clicking the button below.
Therapeutic & Case Management Services
Case management will also be available to ensure that client’s therapeutic needs are being met and to act as an added support while client’s are receiving services.
The Magic Hour is a 12 week adolescent mental health prevention curriculum aimed to group homes and local partners in the community. Decoded offers other preventative services to those in the community, including:
- The Rose Project
- Boys Cry Too
- The LOTUS Society
- Now What?
Holistic Drop In Classes
Decoded offers drop in holistic classes that take care of the needs in 5 different categories:
Decoded offers a cooking class, Beyond the Plate, as well as yoga, Flow, Grow & Go, every last Friday and Saturday of the month, beginning in August.
Decoded’s Listening Ear Mentoring Program is for adults and adolescents alike. It offers support, guidance and an opportunity to simply feel heard.
Interested in our Services?
Fill out the form below for more information on the services Decoded provides today! One of our team members will follow up as soon as possible.
Benefits Of Seeking Help
- An improved quality of life. Without depression, anxiety, stress, and other psychological problems to weigh you down, you can finally start living your life the way you want to.
- Improved romantic, platonic and familial relationships. Without the best coping tools, you can’t fully enjoy your time with other people. Seeking help results in much more fulfilling relationships with the people you love and care about.
- Reduced chance for more issues. Many people with mental illness unfortunately also develop substance addictions and physical illnesses. Getting mental health treatment drastically reduces that possibility. Even if drugs or alcohol are already a problem, dual diagnosis treatment can help with both conditions.
- Better performance at school or work. Getting treatment for any illnesses you may have and developing coping skills improves concentration, enhances creativity, reduces sick days and days off, increases productivity and more.
- Encouragement and Support. Seeking help enables you to understand yourself and your personal goals better so that you can work towards your goals. You’ll always know that you have at least one person to support you.